InDesign has evolved to become the ultimate powerhouse to create digital content. You can now use it to do anything from a PDF presentation to fully animated versions of your design.
We will show you how to set up engaging and interactive user experiences in a non-coding environment. Further more, you will learn how to prepare an InDesign document to use rich media elements (Animation, video, graphics) and set up interactivity using InDesign’s tools. We dive into the world of EPUB’s and also use XML with InDesign documents in order to simplify repetitive work.
We conclude with a look at the brand new ‘Publish Online’ function for mobile compatible publishing.
What you will learn…
- Advanced tips for working in InDesign
- The interactive workflow
- Creating digital publications with animation (Flash based)
- Creating digital publications (IPAD and mobile devices)
- Interactive PDF’s and interactive buttons
- Placing video into PDF’s
- Creating interactive forms for user input
- What is the Digital Publishing Suite and where did it go?
- Panoramic shots and zoom functions
- Video and audio in digital documents
- The basics to creating EPUB ebooks
- Create fully interactive animated publications as SWF (Flash animated documents)
- Creating HTML5 animated versions using ‘Publish Online’
- Using liquid and alternate layouts
- How to use XML to simplify repetitive layouts
Download the course outline in PDF here
We have scheduled training in CT and JHB:
Cape Town – Naspers Building, 40 Heerengracht Street, Foreshore, Cape Town
14 September (8:30 – 15:30)
Johannesburg – Media Park, 69 Kingsway Avenue, Auckland Park, Johannesburg
3 November (8:30 – 15:30)
Please note: Scheduled courses may be postponed as a minimum amount of attendees is required
Cost per person exclusive of VAT R2,740.00