The world of web design and development is changing on a daily basis. What works on a website today will most likely be redundant six months down the line. When building a website these days it’s imperative to not only develop a site that works for the client but that can evolve with the client’s needs.
In this workshop we show you everything from coding in HTML & CSS to working in Dreamweaver. We also take a deep dive into WordPress and Content Management Systems.
WordPress has changed the face of web development, giving users a CMS platform that’s easy to manage but even more importantly giving designers an uncomplicated method of designing solid systems that bring database functionality to the client at a fraction of the cost of large systems.
With a WordPress site your client can manage their own site content.
What you will learn…
- What makes a great website and how to plan the information architecture behind the front-end;
- How to register your URL, hosting and working with LAMP Stacks for Content Management Systems;
- Learn basic coding in HTML & CSS. We’ll show you it’s so much easier than you can imagine;
- Learn all about WYSIWYG editors and how to create sites easily with Dreamweaver;
- Take a deep dive into WordPress and learn how to easily build large industry type websites.
Download the course outline in PDF here
Web Design Essentials includes Creative Cloud Xtreme
We have scheduled training in CT and JHB:
Cape Town – Naspers Building, 40 Heerengracht Street, Foreshore, Cape Town
28 October, 5 & 6 November (8:30 – 15:30)
Johannesburg – Media Park, 69 Kingsway Avenue, Auckland Park, Johannesburg
2, 9 & 10 December (8:30 – 15:30)
Please note: Scheduled courses may be postponed as a minimum amount of attendees is required
Web Design Essentials:
Cost per person exclusive of VAT R6,900.00
Web Design Essentials is our famous Web Fundi in 3 days that now includes Creative Cloud Xtreme