For a very long time video editing and design was inaccessible and difficult to do. Video edits would take days if not weeks, but in the fast paced social media world that we now live in, there just isn’t time to wait.
In this 3 day course we explore some of Adobes most incredibly creative programs, discovering all possible ways to create videos using raw material from your mobile devices or from professional shoots. Our focus is on executing things quickly, but ensuring results are still extremely professional.
This course is for anybody that would like a basic understanding and practical ability to start creating videos for brands, products and video stories. During the course we’ll use 4 techniques and apps to create our videos, these include Adobe Rush, Adobe Spark Video, Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects. We also have a look at the extremely useful Media Encoder that comes with the Creative Cloud suite.
What you will learn…
- How to create quick video stories with voice overs and music and export for use on social media networks;
- Shoot videos on your mobile device and do professional edits on-the-go with Adobe Premiere Rush;
- Send your creation from your mobile device to Adobe Premiere Pro to create super professional videos;
- Export video in any format; or direct to any social media platform; or via email to your client base;
- Explore how Hollywood create special effects on video using Adobe After Effects.
*Please note that for the Video Design Essentials course, having your own laptop is imperative
Download course outline PDF here.
We have scheduled training in CT and JHB:
Cape Town – Naspers Building, 40 Heerengracht Street, Foreshore, Cape Town
28 October, 7 & 8 November (8:30 – 15:30)
Johannesburg – Media Park, 69 Kingsway Avenue, Auckland Park, Johannesburg
2, 12 & 13 December (8:30 – 15:30)
Please note: Scheduled courses may be postponed as a minimum amount of attendees is required.
Photoshop Basic to Intermediate:
Cost per person exclusive of VAT R6,900.00
TIP: You save 20% when enrolling for the complete Graphic Design Essentials which includes this module.